At the EAST SYDNEY COMMUNITY AND ARTS CENTRE
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST December 21-23, 2018
Brand X is committed to providing independent artists with opportunities to build capacity, generate income and leverage new audiences. We are seeking bespoke artisans to register their interest in trading at our Christmas Arts Market to sell their hand-made objects to the East Sydney public.
Brand X is bringing back our successful 3-day markets just in time for Christmas and we would love to hear from you. This is a chance to sell your hand-made products to the locals in Darlinghurst in a supportive and professional environment, alongside other quirky and creative makers.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Unique, bespoke, creative, hand-made objects with a nod to Christmas. Zines, jewellery, fashion, sellable art, gift ideas and other forms of makery. We pride ourselves on keeping fringe alive in the city so the quirkier the better. You pay a one-off fee ($100) for the opening night launch event and 2 days of trade right before Christmas.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Centrally located and popular arts venue.
- An opening night party to build excitement.
- A fun, professional and dedicated market environment.
- Approximately 1.8m x 1.8m stall space.
- 100% profits from sales.
- A chance to work alongside other makers and artists.
- An opportunity to sell your products over Christmas.
- An engaged audience of locals and creative enthusiasts.
- Increased publicity and marketing support from Brand X.
HOW TO APPLY?
Complete the form below with details on your stall and your hand-made products. We are looking for a diverse and eclectic marketplace and all applications will be considered. You will need to commit to the entire 3 days to ensure we have a vibrant and busy market place for the duration of the event.
For all inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org